Since we are finally allowed to teach live face to face, of course with the 1,5 – 2 metres distance, outdoors there are two weekly outdoors classes at the gorgeous location of Solid Peformance in Cruquius.
We’re on a private terrain, with outdoor space in the grass, underneath the trees, in company of birdsong, horses and the occasional visit by the cats. There is space for 12 people with sufficient space between us, at least 2 metres. There’s also private parking space for both cars and bikes.
I just love teaching in this space and feel so, so blessed to be able to do just that and welcome you dear yogis.
The classes are on Thursday and Sunday mornings. All levels of yogis are welcome, it does not matter if this is your first or 1001st class.
Please, do sign up for every class as we have a limited amount of space. There is also a waiting list for the classes that fill up fast.
Information for the classes follow here:
Thursdays 08.30 – 10.00
Sundays 9.30 – 11.00
Solid Performance, Spieringweg 700, Cruquius
Sign up via e-mail or What’s App:
- Arrival 5 minutes before the lessons starts, not earlier.
- We are on a private terrain with enough car and bike parking, take care to keep your 1,5 metres distance when you are walking to and from the parking.
- The lesson is given in the field behind the “kapschuur”.
- Only join if you are feeling healthy. If you have any symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, cough, fever etc stay home. I will of course cancel the class if I display any of these symptoms.
- As we are outdoors make sure to wear enough clothing to not feel cold during meditation and relaxation.
- Bring a bottle of something to drink, water or tea or whatever you’d like for yourself. If the sun is out you could get really thirsty.
- Bring your own yoga mat, meditation pillow, blanket or blankets, yoga belt and any other props you would like. See information further down below here in case you need to purchase any of the products.
- Make sure to keep the 1,5 metre distance when you leave.
- As soon as the lesson is over, we leave. I can warmly recommend the takeaway coffee and food at both Theehuis Cruquius and the Pannekoekenpavillion in the neighbourhood should you wish to go catch up.
- We have a limited amount of spaces, 12 people, so do make sure to let me know via What’s App on 06-46157019 that you would like to participate. Email works too – Cecilia@studiostark.net
Below are the prices for the lessons.
Keep in mind that in case you have been hit financially really bad by this corona crisis and would like to join but you cannot afford to, contact me and we will work something out. I am in that category myself, together with so many more, and we always work things out for each other, so no stress, just ask!
2 proeflessen / trial classes EUR 22:-
Single class EUR 18 :-
5 lesson card, valid 2 months EUR 85:-
10 lesson card, valid 4 months EUR 140:-
Even though we can hopefully start teaching in the yoga studios and gyms from July 1st in very small groups, there will be very strict rules on hygiene, which I have to say is all good, meaning you will need to bring not just your own mat but also your own props.
As you can both see and listen to in this clip by scientist Gregg Braden from March 19th – https://youtu.be/zwiS37SYE6k – this virus, and of course many more, can survive for quite some time on textile, in hair and on metal surfaces. Most yoga props are made of textile.
Owning your own props and mat is no more different that owning your own racket, balls, shoes etc when you play tennis for instance.
As we started the lessons just a few weeks before the corona crisis in Cruquius, we have all new props, which we are now selling at a price where we just get back what we invested. In case you would like to purchase any of these, let me know and I will have it ready for you just before class and send you an invoice after class:
Yoga belt / yoga riem EUR 5:50
Meditation pillow / zitkussen EUR 17:50
Bolster EUR 27:50
These are all organic cotton.
If you do not have your own yoga mat and need to buy one, I warmly recommend https://www.iloveyoga.nl/en/yoga-lifestyle-wellness/yoga-mats/
Looking forward sooooooo much to seeing you again in class! No matter if it’s Zoom or live!
PS. If it rains we have a space in the “kapschuur” with the doors open which is basically outdoors with three walls and a roof.