My name is Cecilia Götherström, the founder of Studio Stark.
Nature and the elements have always been my biggest love, drive and passion, next to the fundamental components of Movement and Health.
Looking back at my life until now, these have always intertwined like a read thread – or like an interwoven braid – whether sailing in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere in all weathers, on the mountain in deep snow with my snowboard midwinter or upside down in a headstand in the Midnight Sun on midsummer night, hanging with huskies and friends by a campfire after a hike, teaching yoga for surfer´s on the beach while learning to get further out than the white water myself ☺ and more.
This love of movement, strength and health has taken me down the road of creating Studio Stark to guide and coach others on their journey to their ultimate strength – moving from the inside outwards.
A large part of this is being and staying trained, educated and up to date within these fields by high quality and authentic studies / diplomas;
- 2007, Certified Classical Yoga Teacher, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (3 years in depth study )
- 2009, Certified Vijnana Yoga Teacher, Vijnana Yoga The Netherlands, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (3 years in depth study)
- 2009 Certified Nutritional Coach , Paulun’s Näringscentrum, Göteborg, Sweden
- 2011, Internationally Certified Vijnana Yoga Teacher, Immenstadt, Germany (3 years in depth study)
- 2014 ,Trojan Workout Bodyweight and Mobility Master Instructor, Haarlem, The Netherlands
- 2014 Progressive Calisthenics Instructor Certification, Haarlem, The Netherlands by Dragon Door USA
- 2014 Level II Nutritional Coach, Paulun’s Näringscentrum, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2015 RKC, Russian Kettlebell Certification, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2017 Sports Nutrition / Athletic Performance, In Depth Studies, Paulun´s Näringscentrum, Sweden
- 2018 RKC Russian Kettlebell Certification, recertification Level I, attending certification Level II, Haarlem, The Netherlands
Born and raised on the Swedish west coast, living abroad since 22 years.
Active foremostly in The Netherlands, as well as in the Swedish regions of Jämtland (South Lapland) and Bohuslän (West coast) plus working internationally as guest teacher, teacher trainer, course-, retreat – and trainings -camp facilitator.
Am also a passionate writer, writing blogs and articles for among others www.consumingpassions.nl as their Yoga & Nutrition Expert.
Really looking forward to meeting you!